Starting a new business is an exciting time, but it can also be something of a daunting proposition, with entrepreneurs facing a barrage of regulations and administrative obligations.
We can help you to get your new venture off to a flying start, from offering input on your business plan, to providing practical advice on raising finance, managing cashflow, and taking your business forward into the future.
Here are just some of the areas we can help you with:
- Deciding on the most appropriate business structure – whether sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Preparing your business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assessing your finance requirements, advising on the best sources of finance, and drawing up the necessary proposals
- Advising on and assisting with EIS and SEIS applications
- Establishing a good relationship with your bank
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Company secretarial services
- Setting up a bookkeeping system for your internal use and for compliance with statutory requirements
To find out how we can help your new business on the path to success, please contact us today.