Fisher Phillips have many years’ experience of dealing with the accounting and financial affairs of authors, and we have helped countless individuals in the industry on the road to financial success.
Our specialist knowledge means that we understand the specific financial challenges facing authors, such as dealing with irregular income. We can offer expert help and advice on all aspects of your finances, from dealing with your accounts and returns, to minimising your tax bill.
Our comprehensive range of services for authors includes:
- Annual accounts and bookkeeping
- Keeping the appropriate records
- Choosing the best business structure
- Dealing with VAT
- Tax returns
- National insurance contributions
- Utilising allowances and reliefs
- Claiming expenses
- Capital allowances
- Preparing budgets and cash flow statements
- Dealing with HMRC
- Strategic planning advice
- Minimising the personal tax bill
- Dealing with royalties
- Making pension contributions
- Tax-efficient investments
- Domicile and international taxation issues
To find out more about how we can help you to succeed, please contact our expert team today.